How to solve the problem of turtle stone?
Turtle stone brings a lot of ornamental to our lives. Many stone lovers collect turtle stone at home, so when we use turtle stone , we will find some problems and how to solve it. ? Let's briefly introduce it for everyone.
1. Pay attention to the overall sense when designing, pay attention to the rules, respect the nature, teach the nature, and reshape the image of nature in the mountains;
2. Respecting culture, art, and history, grasping the purpose, function, style, and theme of the stone setting, so that the turtle pattern stone fully reflects the local characteristics and historical and cultural connotations, and builds a stone setting work with "soul";
3. The selection of turtle stone and cloth stone should be well controlled in proportion to the environment. In a small and cramped environment, the stone group should not be too large, otherwise it will be suffocating. It is appropriate to use stones such as stalagmites, with bamboo or flowers and trees, as a vertical extension to reduce the sense of urgency; in an open environment In the middle, the Shi Formation should not be too small or too scattered, it will appear too empty and uncoordinated with the environment;
4. Turtle-like stone is expensive, and the stone in the quasi-image is between expensive and dissimilar. You don't have to deliberately pursue the similarity in appearance. The mood of charm is more attractive to people;
5. Regardless of the ground and the water, the stone should be balanced and stable, and the moire should be buried in the soil or a part of the water as if it had grown out of the soil and water, giving people a sense of stability and nature;
6. The moire stone should be placed at the focal point of the tourist's sight, but it should not be located in the center of the garden. It should be tilted to one side, which will not make the later landscape form a symmetrical and serious arrangement.
7. Plants and stone carvings, title chanting, and pedestals can be used to modify the moire stone, diverting visitors' attention and reducing artificial traces. However, the form, size, type, density, and color of stone inscriptions and chants must be coordinated with the landscape in order to produce poetic and artistic meaning. The base must be divided into natural rules. Plants should be evergreen, drought-resistant, high-temperature-resistant, low, and used to cover up the defects of mountains and stones, and should not be dominant.
8. Don't blindly pursue precious and special turtle-patterned stone materials. Materials should be obtained nearby. Stones with local characteristics are the most preferable. Stones should not be sold for reputation or piled with precious stones. In the same environment, the stone species must be unified and not colorful, so that the local can be coordinated with the whole, otherwise the overall effect is inferior and messy;
The above is the content for solving the problems of turtle stone , and I hope it will be helpful to everyone. If you want to know other aspects, you can come to consult us, we will have professionals to answer your questions.